Senior Tax Manager – Mergers & Acquisitions – Flexible & Part-Time
What we do
The issues surrounding tax and legal services are constantly evolving, both locally and globally. Which is why you'll find life at KPMG both intellectually stimulating and rewarding. There's also the scale and breadth of what we do – our services span specialisms such as Corporate and Indirect Tax; Expatriate and Private Client Personal Tax compliance and advice; and KPMG Law.
The KPMG South Regional tax team is a fast-growing part of the KPMG tax practice. The marketplace is diverse with a client base of UK listed, PE backed, inbound and family owned groups.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing tax advisory services to a variety of clients and overseeing the successful delivery of pragmatic, commercial and technically excellent advice involving tax due diligence, structuring, international and other advisory work
- Managing proposals for new work, including delivering tender documents, presenting at client pitches and identifying solutions
- Project managing specialists in other KPMG departments and overseas KPMG offices to oversee their input into tax advisory projects
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date on developments within the corporate tax world that may affect their businesses
What we are looking for
- ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent qualified with strong corporate tax and accounting knowledge
- Pro-active in identifying and progressing business opportunities for the long-term benefit of both KPMG and the client
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Strong educational background (preferably 2:1 or higher University degree)
Why join us
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.