We are seeking an organised, committed, warm and open Contracts Manager to join an Administration and Operations Team.
Position: Contracts Manager – Moving for Change
Location: Leeds, office and home-based working
Hours: 28 hours per week
Salary: £26,511 - £29,577 pro rata
Duration: Permanent, an initial 3-year contract with possible extension subject to further funding
Benefits: 28 days plus 14 days Bank Holidays pro rata, Special Leave and Flexible Working Policies, Employee Assistance Scheme with Health Assured, Up to 5% match pension contributions, Free Parking, Bike Parking and 15-minute walk from city centre
Closing Date: 6th May at 5pm
Interview Date: 11th May
The charity run a number of community facing and strategic projects to achieve its aims including advocacy, community development and youth work. As Contracts Manager, you will be working on the management of several large and multiple small contracts administering, monitoring and managing them on behalf of the Moving for Change Network. Moving for Change is a network of Gypsy Traveller civil society organisations working to improve the quality of life for nomadic Gypsies and Travellers and the communities in which they live across the UK. You will be instrumental in ensuring clear communication and active participation throughout Moving for Change.
- Working together with commissioned organisations demonstrating their progress, delivering feedback, measuring against Key Performance Indicators.
- Organise and facilitate meetings of providers to ensure good communication between projects.
- Ensure your commissioned projects are well linked in to the movement building aspects of Moving for Change – including a communication policy and training spoke – ensuring they receive the full benefit from their involvement.
- Produce regular qualitative, quantitative and financial reports for your line manager and the Moving For Change Board of Directors.
Please note due to current circumstances you will be required to work from home, with desk space at the office available on a booking basis. The charity does anticipate returning to its offices and needs suitable candidates to be able to travel to Leeds as part of their regular week.
As Contracts Manager, you will have the ability to manage competing demands and priorities and to meet deadlines.
You will have experience of:
- Project and contract management - preferably in the voluntary or public sectors
- Budget monitoring and projections/forecasts
- Staff and stakeholder management
- Implementing systems to monitor progress – including key performance indicators
- Working with senior managers and/or supporting an Executive Board?
- Using Microsoft Office applications and office 365
Work for the 2018 Winner of the GSK Impact Award that has an internal aim of excellence and sustainability to ensure all staff are cared for and valued. The charity is proud to be a Mindful Employer, Living Wage Employer and reflective organisation with an ongoing commitment to learning and development. With annual pay reviews, development, regular full staff training away days, team building day and a great benefits package, this truly is a great place to work and grow.
About the Organisation
The charity is a thriving community led organisation, delivering vital support and community development work with Gypsy and Traveller communities in Leeds and West Yorkshire.
Other roles you may have experience of could include Contract Manager, Contract, Admin, Administration, Administrator, Administration Assistant, Operations Assistant, Operations Admin, Contract Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Project Contracts, Contracts Assistant, Programme, Services, Project Manager, Community, Impact, Engagement, Charity, Traveller, Gypsy.