Customer Services Advisor
About the role
You will be the deliver professional, customer service for our Aggregates division to agreed KPIs and SLAs, portraying an excellent company image to customers, encouraging repeat business.
Other elements to the role include:
- Receive and process sales orders and pricing, ensuring all key information is gathered and entered accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure customers are kept informed and updated with any changes in the status of their orders
- Continual monitoring of order progress to ensure fulfillment of customer requirements
- Processing Cash Sales as part of the Customer Service Team
- Liaise with hauliers / customers, solve problems provide information, resolve complaints appropriately
- Portray a good company image to the customer encouraging repeat business using a professional and helpful manner
- Act as a focal point for customers for the provision of a wide range of information, and to ensure Customer’s needs are fully met
- Identify customer requirements and make the best economic use of the company resources to ensure delivery to the satisfaction of the customer
- Liaise with customers, solve problems provide information, resolve complaints appropriately
- Develop relationships and build rapport with internal and external customers
- Liaise with production/dispatch personnel to anticipate potential customer service issues and seek to resolve any such problems
- Decide delivery priorities in the event of supply problems and guide dispatch through a revised programme
- Negotiate programmes to the mutual benefit of the company and customers
- Forward programming (creating FOP), communicating with customers for future orders / utilising spare capacity etc
What will you bring?
- Experienced in customer service delivery with excellent telephone manner
- Strong administrative skills
- Good IT skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work collaboratively with the team
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.