Assistant Merchandiser - Childrenswear - Flexible Working Available
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our licensing team in Enderby who design, buy and manufacture childrenswear ranges for external brands, exclusively for Next.
About the Team:
A small team with significant opportunity for growth, that touch every aspect of the brand development – not only the design,manufacture and trading of the product but also through marketing and brand liaison.
About the role:
* Analyse sales and trend data, ensuring your department are planning and buying the right product in the right quantities.
* Manage suppliers ranging across all product types.
* Support the Merchandiser in planning product ranges and maintaining accurate merchandising systems and processes.
* Manage and coordinate orders from wholesale partners.
Criteria About you
* You are organised and can effectively manage and prioritise a wide range of tasks.
* A great communicator, you will build excellent relationships both internally and externally.
* You have strong analytical skills and can interpret key sales and trend data.
* You thrive in a fast paced, busy environment and can adapt to change.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and highly numerate.
* Entrepreneurial and comfortable to get involved with the admin aspects of the merchandising role.
* Experience as an Assistant Merchandiser or a senior Trainee.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- Healthcare Scheme
- Uniform Allowance
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!