Business Development Executive - Flexible Working & School Hours
6 days left
- Contract Type
This role will focus on new business so if you are looking for an account manager role, this is not the role for you! We are looking for candidates to drive new business, primarily through telephone-based lead generation. You will be required to nurture leads and secure software demonstrations for Service Works Global’s (SWG) sales team. The successful candidate will be a clear communicator, tenacious with an enthusiasm for B2B telephone interaction.
SWG is an international provider of facilities, property and workplace management software. You will be expected to qualify interest and requirements from prospective customers in relation to our software product portfolio, QFM. This role is central to SWG's business generation activities, requiring effective liaison between the marketing and sales teams.
Our people tell us that they joined us for the experience of working for a global company, the unique culture and the interesting, challenging and varied work they undertake every day. What they really love about working at SWG is the friendly, collaborative environment.
What you'll bring to the table:
- A real passion for telesales for warm leads
- Strong telephone skills and native English speaker
- Clear, confident communicator
- Excellent written communication
- Working in a B2B software sales environment would be advantageous
- Understanding of the facilities/building management industry would be advantageous
- Tenacity and desire to succeed
- An enthusiasm for new technology or software is desirable
In this role you will:
- Conduct outbound phone activities to build the sales pipeline
- Support the UK sales team in business generation and sales administration (supplier questionnaires)
- Be targeted in converting leads to software demonstrations
- Educate customers and inform them of opportunities about SWG products and services
- Learn and use sales processes to maintain your sales standards at the highest level
- Become knowledgeable of our software product offering and target market
- Maintain and update the CRM database
Company, product, and FM training will be provided as required.
Apply for Business Development Executive - Flexible Working & School Hours
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly