UK based B2C Marketing Manager – Small Service Provider with Big Ambitions
Salary + Options + Pension
If you have experience of establishing a brand, changing consumer behaviour and driving revenue in a B2C business, this is an exciting opportunity to initially go back to basics but then expand the role, creating value for yourself.
We are looking for an experienced, professional marketer to work directly with the founder/CEO to initially improve our online presence and build our brand locally to drive revenue through our innovative 24/7 automated pods for the drop-off and collection of dry cleaning and laundry (think cashpoint for dry cleaning).
Once proof of concept has been established (6-12 months), the business has ambitious plans to disrupt the industry with fast expansion plans so the role and budget will expand to facilitate this.
Your output and resulting revenue will be a measure of your success so we can offer home working and flexible hours.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for designing and implementing a marketing plan that:
- Attracts new customers in the short-term by educating the company’s targeted market on its value proposition, driving fast growth.
- Builds the brand in the short-medium term ensuring repeat business and continued growth.
You will be accountable for all aspects of marketing with a focus on:
- Designing and implementing the marketing strategy to drive targeted sales growth.
- Managing all aspects of the marketing budget.
- Designing and developing engaging content, including videos, graphics, blogs, and customer testimonials.
- Managing and developing the website to optimise traffic, ranking and performance.
- Social media management and community building.
- Customer relationship management and feedback.
- Evaluating and reporting on performance, including ROI and cost of acquisition, and adapting strategy accordingly.
You will have experience of:
- Managing and operating all marketing channels with extensive experience of digital marketing, including mobile, app development, social media
- Using marketing campaigns to onboard clients to meet new sales targets.
- Educating the market to drive a change in consumer behaviour.
- Producing engaging content that clearly communicates the company’s value proposition.
- Creating a customer community.
- Creating and managing high quality digital assets including videos, images and audio.
- Have the ability to manage and operate multi-channel integrated campaigns, with a specific focus on digital marketing.
- Have proven experience delivering SEO, keyword and other content optimisation strategies, including paid vs organic approaches.
- Have excellent journalism/writing skills.
- Have excellent IT skills, in particular website, email, design, video and photo-editing software.
- Have experience using CRM systems to track, optimise and report on marketing performance.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to manage your time effectively.
- Be confident in addressing customers and the founder alike.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with the ability to zoom out to the big picture then back in to deliver on the micro-details.
- Have the flexibility to work in a start-up and the ability to quickly adapt as the business scales.
- Be hands on with a ‘no job too small’ attitude.
· 3+years in a Marketing Manager position or higher. Experience in a B2C environment a must.
Serious applicants should send a CV with a covering letter using the Apply button detailing what interests them about the role and why they should be considered. Applicants that apply any other way will be automatically rejected. No time wasters please!
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave