We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional communicator with a broad range of marketing experience to join the team as Marketing Officer, focusing on delivering key marketing projects from brief to execution.
Position: Marketing Officer
Location: Fleet – flexible working considered
Salary: £23,500 - £29,580
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.00
Benefits: Benefits: Enhanced pension scheme, 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays, non-contributory pension scheme (10% employer contribution), enhanced holiday allowance, Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance (on completion of probation period), Income Protection & Group Life cover.
Closing Date: 28th April
Interview Date: Via ZOOM 13th/14th May
At the heart of organisations ministry is a relentless passion to act on faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty: a purpose embodied in the phrase “Releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name”. The charity’s work is Christ centred, child focused, and church based.
About the Role
As a Marketing Specialist, you’ll work within the fast-paced, vibrant and collaborative Communications Team.
In this role, you’ll help develop clear propositions for our communications, adding value and relevance for sponsors and donors. At the earliest stages of projects, you’ll help feed into the ideation and refinement of campaign and marketing plans.
Working with teams and individuals across the organisation, the Marketing Specialist will:
- Develop clear project briefs
- Commission creative from internal and external suppliers
- Manage stakeholders, schedules and resources and deliver creative, professional, cost-effective and targeted campaigns and collateral for promotional platforms (e.g. church services, summer events and exhibitions), and across a range of mediums, including email, print, video, web and mobile app.
- Ensure work is delivered on time and within budget, in line with our mission and brand guidelines.
To flourish as Marketing Officer, you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a similar marketing role
- A solid understanding of marketing principles and be willing to apply your knowledge to steer projects and advise stakeholders on best practise
- Good project management skills
- To be able to demonstrate that you are a well-organised team player
- To illustrate your ability to initiate, monitor, and complete projects on time and on budget; with the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, juggle multiple projects and stakeholders and prioritise according to organisational objectives
- Core office/administrative skills
- Experience producing a range of marketing collateral
- Previous experience of delivering creative, professional, cost-effective and targeted marketing collateral across a range of mediums, within budget and agreed timeframes.
We need you to be…
Personally, committed to the Christian faith. There’s an occupational requirement for the holder of this role to be a practising Christian, in order to promote the charity’s ethos and help others to experience, explore and express the faith-based motivation of our work.
Please note that the charity can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK and all candidates must be personally committed to the Christian faith and be able to respect, uphold and work within our client’s Christian mission, values, culture and faith statements. This individual will represent and speak on behalf of a Christian charity. Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1, clause 3.
Other roles you may have experience of could include Marketing, Communications, Marketing and Communications, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Communications Officer, Communications Executive, Content, Digital Content, Digital, Digital Marketing, Digital Communications, Social Media, Marketing Support, Marketing Assistant, Marketing and Communications Assistant, PR, Public Relations, Public Affairs, Campaign, Campaigns, Digital Projects, Supporter Engagement.