UBS Career Comeback Program - Part Time or Full Time & Flexible Working Available
UBS Career Comeback Program
As we grow and learn, the puzzle of our life becomes richer and broader. Experienced talent adds value to our workplace and richness to our culture. But it’s not always easy to find the right opportunity after a career break.
UBS Career Comeback is not an internship. Our award-winning permanent hire program combines on-the-job experience with classroom learning, mentoring and coaching.
To support you as you ramp up and return to the corporate world. If you've been out of the traditional workplace for two years or more, we'd like to talk. We're interested in hiring great talent with relevant experience – it doesn't have to be in financial services, either. We've got many open permanent roles across the firm where you could thrive.
In the program you'll
- be hired into a permanent position from day one.
- We're looking for real talent for real roles.
- be part of a class and support system of people who go through the program together.
- be part of peer/group coaching sessions facilitated by an experienced coach.
- be paired with a mentor who will accompany you through the program.
- have a buddy who'll make sure that your first weeks on the job go smoothly and that you easily transition into your role and the team.
Register your interest in the program here to be added to a pool of talent that our recruiters can browse through to find a profile match against their open roles. Or, browse our job board at ubs.com/careers and apply directly.