Health & Safety/Facilities Coordinator - Mercedes-Benz Of Bedford
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety/Facilities Coordinator to join Mercedes-Benz of Bedford.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with outstanding organisation skills to assist in maintaining the Health and Safety standards, promote Health and Safety within the dealership environment and liaise with management to ensure inspections are completed as required.
You will be responsible for ensuring all new starters are fully inducted with appropriate risk assessments, along with on-going health surveillance and monitoring as required. You will be need to ensure the up-keep of our Health and Safety Xcenta portal.
In this role you will be required to undertake basic DIY duties such as plumbing, painting, decorating and gardening in addition to liaising with contractors to ensure the interior and exterior of the site are in a good state of repair at all times.
• Be enthusiastic, well-organised, methodical, and hard-working.
• Feel confident working both independently and as part of a team.
• Have the ability to work to strict deadlines, whilst retaining a keen eye for detail.
• Have strong communication skills; including the confidence to offer advice and answer queries via telephone, and produce written content to a high standard.
• Take pride in your work and use your skills to make a positive difference to the team.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top-rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback.