Corporate Partnerships Manager
- Contract Type
Corporate Partnerships Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to work closely with the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, the Deputy CEO and the organisation’s Regional Boards to design, develop and implement a regional fundraising strategy. This role will strengthen the organisation’s ability to engage its 200 corporate supporters in ending youth homelessness.
Position: Corporate Partnerships Manager (National Development)
Location: Central London (currently working from home). Remote working options after the lockdown will be considered.
Hours: Full Time (37.5hrs per week)
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
Contract: Permanent (subject to satisfactory completion of a 6-month probationary period)
Benefits: 25 days per year (not including bank holidays) pension, free annual flu jabs and annual sight tests, cycle to work scheme, ½ day a month entitlement to volunteer for a charity of your choice in work time, interest-free annual travel card loans, an employee assistance programme, staff discount scheme, support for external mentoring, free fruit every week and scope for flexible working.
Closing Date: 5pm 17th May 2021
Interview Dates: Monday 24th and Friday 28th May
The organisation’s ‘Regional Boards’ consist of senior property professionals who volunteer their time to help deliver projects, partnerships and events, to ultimately deliver safe, secure homes for young people experiencing homelessness in their local community. There are currently five Regional Boards; Cambridge & Eastern Region, Midlands, North West, South West and Yorkshire.
The Corporate Partnerships Manager will have responsibility for the organisation’s Regional Fundraising and Events and will support and motivate these Regional Boards and develop effective networks, in order to galvanise them around tangible, local projects which deliver homes for young people who are homeless. You will:
- Maximise corporate and employee engagement
- Meet fundraising targets in corporate partnerships and events
- Nurture and build relationships which enable the charity to grow its national reach, while maintaining a bespoke local focus
Your principal responsibilities will be to:
- Work constructively with key partners working in each area to understand the landscape of youth homelessness, challenges faced and identify emerging projects which provide homes for young people
- Meet clear fundraising targets and deliver the overall target for fundraising from Regional Boards
- Work closely with the Programmes and Impact Team to identify and manage largescale capital projects in each region, working with the local property industry, Regional Boards and charity partners to maximise income and impact.
- Work with the Comms and Engagement Team to support regional supporters in each of the hub cities.
- Attend and administer all Regional Board meetings, including working with respective Chairs to design an agenda, ensuring time is used effectively to connect them to the work and inspire and motivate them to continue supporting the organisation
You will have knowledge and understanding of corporate fundraising in the charity sector with demonstrable experience of hitting and exceeding fundraising or income targets. With a strong track record of managing and/or developing corporate fundraising or commercial relationships, you will have experience of account management to a diverse client base.
The charity has an ambitious mission to end youth homelessness, so it is an exciting time to join this dynamic and growing organisation. Along with an excellent benefits package, there are career development and flexible working opportunities.
About the Organisation
As the property industry’s charity working to end youth homelessness in the UK, the organisation brings remarkable businesses and individuals from across the property industry together to support charities providing accommodation for young people who are or have been homeless, or who are at risk of homelessness in the future. Through a unique network of corporate partners, it invests funding and expertise where to achieve lasting impact.
You may also have experience in areas such as Corporate Partnerships, Business Development, Sales, Property, Volunteering, Homelessness, Engagement, Fundraising, Partnerships Manager, Engagement Manager, Partnerships Manager, Community Partnerships, Community, Impact, Engagement Impact, Impact and Engagement, Volunteer Management, Volunteering Management, Community Development, Policy, Fundraising Manager, Income Generation Manager, Funding, Corporate Fundraising, Community Fundraising, Supporter Engagement, Events Fundraising.