Administration & Support
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, customer focused Administrator to support in the control and day to day smooth running within our Tendley Quarry in Cockermouth on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
About the role
You will be reporting into the General Manager carrying out administration services for the business at our busy Tendley Quarry site, you will also be required to provide cover for the weighbridge.
Elements to the role include:
- Answering and directing incoming calls and carrying out visitor inductions
- Creating reports and assisting management with month end
- Despatch requirements - liaising with the sales office, planners, transport, drivers and site staff to ensure deliveries are despatched on time and in full
- Working in conjunction with the site management team, manage and be responsible for ensuring that the elements within the site HSEQ are completed on time and are up to date
- Raising purchase requisitions and processing purchase orders through to goods receipt and reconciliation
- Processing daily production data
- Completion of weekly wage templates
- Assist with stock counting administration
- Additional ad hoc tasks as per business requirements
What will you bring?
- Experienced administrator with excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Able to work collaboratively with the team
- Organised with ability to prioritise
- Experienced in using various IT systems and packages
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.