Home Service Team Manager - Covering Aberdeen area
Home Service Team Manager
Covering Aberdeen area
£33k, plus bonus and company car
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Team Manager where you'll become part of an exciting team that's working to offer the best service in the country. The Team Manager role is a fundamental part of Home Service, helping to bring out the best in our Home Service Engineers through great leadership and coaching to help new and existing customers get the most of Sky.
What you'll do:
- Work a rotational 9-hour day shift pattern, Monday to Sunday
- Be present in the field by remotely managing, supporting and developing a team of between 15-20 Home Service Engineers
- Ensure your team is delivering a great customer experience on every visit whilst continually looking for ways to improve
- Communicate key messages whilst creating a supportive and open team environment
- Support the team to meet key targets through day to day performance management
- Drive performance through coaching to identify, individual strengths and areas of development.
- Ensure that all team members are working as required through strong safety leadership
- Be an advocate for driving diversity and inclusion and making Sky a great place to work
What you'll bring:
- You'll need to live within 45mins drive of the advertised area
- A valid UK driving licence
- Proven experience of managing large teams, ideally in a remote environment
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership experience
- First class knowledge, understanding and awareness of Health and Safety, and associated legislation
- An analytical mind that can interpret data and use that to plan accordingly
- The ability to plan and organise your team effectively
- Effective communication skills that support your team to be the best
- Strong emotional intelligence
CV's aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- We offer a whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts to over 800 retailers to name a few.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.