Team Assistant (Events and Projects) - Part Time
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"Come and work for an energetic and exciting team and help to shape the many bespoke events we deliver across the business. You will have the opportunity to work across the breadth of the company and no two days are ever the same." - Katie Jorgensen - Senior Events Manager
What you'll do:
- This is a part time role working 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- Support the Events team with administrative tasks
- Coordinate team diaries and schedule meetings
- Manage events documents e.g. budget tracker, production schedules and team planners
- Manage the digital filing of Sky and external virtual and hybrid events
- Support the creation of presentation event documents
- Raise and process invoices and team expenses
- Manage the onboarding of new suppliers
- Venue research and coordinate site visits
- Manage travel & accommodation logistics
What you'll bring:
We are looking for a reliable and fun colleague to help us keep The Events & Projects Team at the top of our game.
- A high degree of discretion and diplomacy is required as the team often work with a large network of senior internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the wider team
- Highly organised, process orientated and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and experience of meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously at any given time.
- Initiative to solve problems and find solutions
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.