Product Owner - Marketing
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We believe that customer experience spans the entire customer lifecycle, whether a customer is researching whether to purchase our product, viewing notifications in our apps, receiving our regular content newsletters or needs to get in touch with our service teams - we want to know so that we can make their experience as good as it can be.
What you'll do:
- Lead development of our in-product messaging capability via Braze - it's basic now but we want to go bigger and better - developing a solution that delivers the right message to the right customer at the right time
- Lead discovery for deploying push capability via Braze to enable our businesses to send multi-channel mobile marketing campaigns, and development of new messaging initiatives more broadly
- Support the onboarding of a new Customer Data Platform to our global stack and ensure that this is set up correctly to support use cases via Braze; this also includes utilising algorithmic and third party data to help increasing targeting available within the platform
- Manage reporting and optimisation of campaigns deployed via Braze, creating a shift towards a more targeted, automated and intelligent customer engagement strategy
- Take ownership of ongoing product innovation, requirements definition and delivery of enhancements, working with teams across the business to understand their priorities and challenges
- Build and run an operating model for how different teams use the capability - who schedules messages when, how do we prioritise, how do we manage and store copy and images? (and more!)
What you'll bring:
- A passion for media and technology - it's at the core of everything we do and are as a team
- The drive to get things done and make a difference, and the calmness to ensure we keep focused on the bigger picture when things are challenging
- Good balance of creativity and commercial skills, and an understanding of what makes a great marketing / product engagement campaign
- Great communication skills and an ability to prioritise on the go
- Relevant work experience working with Braze or another Martech platform or within a marketing or data team, preferably in the media and entertainment space
- Ability to define requirements through interviews/workshops and to improve processes and working practices, balancing costs and benefits when evaluating possible solutions
OTT: Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world's best entertainment.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.