Internal Sales Representative - Flexible Working Available
We have an opportunity for a confident Internal Sales Representative working as part of the team at our Kettering Offices. You will raise the profile of Witherley Services and Aggregate Industries within a designated sales territory.
About the role
You will assist the Business Manager to achieve sales targets and overall business goals through the establishment, maintenance and improvement of the business relationships and market knowledge.
Other elements to the role include:
- To win new business, either directly or through partners
- Achieve allocated sales budgets and targets for territory
- Proactively identify, target, chase and secure attractive business opportunities through CRM System
- Respond and administer to customer enquiries and needs
- Price and quote work in accordance with the territory plan and commercial strategy
- Identify, manage & track all opportunities within a geographic margin centre in line with the territory plan and build relationships with prospective customers and influencers
- Seek & establish market knowledge, including prices, competitor activity, customer activity and action in line with commercial policy
- Co ordinate & signpost customer queries and requests for information in order to provide excellent levels of customer service
- Review information, analyse for trends and patterns for territory
- Develop & enhance relationships with all team members in the organisation
- Attend Customer Entertainment/Visits and Site Visits as Required
What will you bring?
- Selling and negotiation skills are highly desirable
- Organised with ability to prioritise
- Experienced in using various IT systems and packages
- Information seeking/questioning techniques
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.