Do you have excellent administration/purchase order processing experience gained within a professional office environment? Here at Amey we are looking for a brilliant Administrator to provide support to the Commercial Team on all commercial matters relating to service delivery and the commercial expectations of the business. This is a full time, permanent role.
You will be based at MoD Donnington, Telford (currently working from home) once Covid restrictions are lifted.
Due to being a military site, you will need to pass basic Security Clearance to undertake this role, and will need to have at least 5 years UK based employment history.
- Process sub contract payments and purchase orders
- Check invoices and costs
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by Commercial Team
- Maintaining filing systems and periodic archiving
- Input and update commercial completions of jobs on WorkManager system
- Assist in the preparation and production of reports as directed by Commercial Team
- Promote a culture of customer service and the meeting of company objectives and values
- Provide administrative support as required by line manager
- Comply with all Health and Safety and Sustainability policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience of general office work in a demanding environment
- Experienced in data processing, processing payments and general administrative duties
- Good understanding of administrative practices utilising MS Office Systems
- Knowledge and experience of working within strict ISO policies and processes
- Computer literate
It would be desirable if you had prior experience of working within a military environment
We're all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK's road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK's defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You're surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There'll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You'll be stretched but always supported. Whether it's working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you'll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.