HR Operations Manager - Training & Performance
Are you innovative? Do you love challenging the norm? Can you provide unparalleled levels of service? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a HR Operations Manager, you will be working in a busy and ever changing environment, future proofing our People Operations processes. Our HR Operations team make things happen for the rest of the Bank. They provide an amazing people operations service to candidates and colleagues in order to enable them to focus on surprising and delighting our customers and creating fans.
Depending on the team, most of our roles offer flexible working and you will work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
So what would you be doing?...
• Designing people processes and policies; including employment law and legislation
• Being the go to person for the Operations Specialists and Support colleagues
• Leading a team of Operational Supports
• Continuously improving our people processes to provide a better and differentiated colleague experience and stay ahead of regulation
• Responding to complex colleague queries
• Creating brilliantly simple communications around all of our people processes, so that colleagues can find information easily and all information they receive is easy to understand and colleague focused
• Managing supplier relationships
• Taking the lead on People Operations related projects, acting as the SME in project groups and working with the Partnering team on people impacts
• Owning and updating training related content on our intranet
• Using our People systems in a way that enables us to provide the most amazing candidate and colleague experience
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally, you will have experience working as a HR Operations Manager with a focus on development, training and performance
• Your systems knowledge will be outstanding. You will know all there is to know about building workflows and reports, manipulating data, continuous improvements and making the complex simple
• It is important that you have experience leading a team