LBG Returners - Funding & Liquidity Policy Manager
As is most of the world, the entire team is currently working remotely and this is something we intend to carry on embracing into the future. The hub location of this role is London, but we expect this role to work in a hybrid way, flexing between working from home and the office hub. We recognise that in order to attract the best people we need to be flexible - we know that 'normal' office hours aren't always doable! Whilst we can't accommodate every flexible working request, we are happy to be asked.
Why the Lloyds Banking Group Returners Programme?
If you've taken a career break for at least two years then you're eligible to apply to our award-winning Returners Programme at Lloyds Banking Group.
We're in the middle of a huge transformation to realise our ambition of building the bank of the future, whilst also fulfilling on our commitments to Helping Britain Recover.
If successful we'd put you through a 16 week programme, designed to re-integrate you back into your career and restore the skills and value you possess. After the programme we'd then look to the possibility of you securing a permanent role with us. The programme start date is likely to be end-September 2021.
- Produce presentations for senior management, regulators and other stakeholders on key regulatory developments and industry trends
- Supporting the Senior Manager in writing the ILAAP for the Group, the ring-fenced bank and non-ring-fenced bank
- Assist in the development and implementation of effective Liquidity Policies and Procedures
- Identify and lead on opportunities that optimise the Group's management of its funding and liquidity resources
- Support the team in delivering time-critical work e.g. Funding in Resolution
We'd love to see a number of the below aspects in your background:
- A broad understanding of liquidity risks and balance sheet management
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to lead on technical analysis on funding, liquidity and cash flow projections
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory environment and liquidity standards, such as the LCR and NSFR
So what do we want to see in your style?
Firstly you're big on collaborating, quick to establish and build relationships with key stakeholders and the wider Treasury team.
A good team player who is willing to help others but equally you'll enjoy working independently, and eager to learn new things.
You'll also have a gift for clear communication to deliver consistent messages across your area of influence - sharing your ideas and ensuring you take colleagues along the journey.
And you'll need to be an effective decision-maker who - using your analytical thinking and problem solving abilities to arrive at customer-centric decisions.
What we'll give you in return
We'll help you get up to speed quickly within a supportive environment.
And we'll provide you with challenges that make a difference to real lives, along with the opportunity to work alongside committed people caring about innovating for our customers.
That's why our Returners Programme backs up our dedication to providing genuine equal opportunity and we'd also happily talk about working patterns outside the standard 9-5.
We'll also give you a fixed term contract with a regular salary and access to wider benefits.
Apply today and see where the programme will take you...we'd love to hear from you.