LBG Returners Project Manager (Full Time/Part Time/Job Share)
The Group Transformation Retail team are looking for a Project Manager/Product Owner to join them in delivering a leading customer experience. Retail Transformation are responsible for putting brilliant products into the hands of our customers and empowering its colleagues to continuously transform its services with the customer in mind.
As is most of the world, the entire team is currently working remotely and this is something we intend to carry on embracing into the future. The hub location of this role is Halifax but we expect this role to work in a hybrid way, flexing between working from home and the office hub. We recognise that in order to attract the best people we need to be flexible - we know that 'normal' office hours aren't always doable! Whilst we can't accommodate every flexible working request, we are happy to be asked.
Why the Lloyds Banking Group Returners Programme?
If you've taken a career break for at least two years then you're eligible to apply to our award-winning Returners Programme at Lloyds Banking Group.
We're in the middle of a huge transformation to realise our ambition of building the bank of the future, whilst also fulfilling on our commitments to Helping Britain Recover.
If successful we'd put you through a 16 week programme, designed to re-integrate you back into your career and restore the skills and value you possess. After the programme we'd then look to the possibility of your securing a permanent role with us.
We're re-imagining a large number of customer journeys such as "help me to buy a home" and transforming branches.
Our Project Managers make this possible, perhaps you could join them?
- As a project manager, you will co-ordinate individuals and teams within and outside the Lab to deliver a range of initiatives
- You will develop strong positive stakeholder relationships through pro-active engagement
- You will bring stakeholders along on the journey of the transforming the way we deliver change
- Building collaborative and empowered teams, encouraging a culture of Experimentation and Test & Learn
- Safely deliver change through adhering to governance, robust risk and issue management, and strong financial control.
We'd love to see a number of the below aspects in your background:
- Demonstrable experience of end to end delivery from project initiation through to implementation and post-live support.
- Experience of applying project management methodologies and associated governance (ideally Optimus/Agile)
- Demonstrate budgetary accountability and understanding of financial control
- Plan production in varying formats and levels for difference stakeholder groups
- Understand complex issues and communicate these to a varied group of stakeholders appropriately
So what do we want to see in your style?
Firstly you're big on collaborating, quick to establish and build communities of meaningful relationships with a key players in the Lab and wider.
These relationships you naturally nurture to ensure your diverse group of internal customers are comfortable their needs are being represented.
You'll also have a gift for clear communication to deliver consistent messages across your area of influence - negotiating effectively to ensure collective agreement.
And finally - a desire for continuous improvement!
What we'll give you in return
We'll help you get up to speed quickly within a supportive environment.
And we'll provide you with challenges that make a difference to real lives, along with the opportunity to work alongside committed people caring about innovating for our customers.
That's why our Returners Programme backs up our dedication to providing genuine equal opportunity and we'd also happily talk about working patterns outside the standard 9-5.
We'll also give you a fixed term contract with a regular salary and access to wider benefits.
Salary offered will be dependant upon experience and location and will range from £49745-£58941
So if you're ready to dust off those hard-won PM skills then apply today and see where the programme will take you...we'd love to hear from you.
Please include the following within your CV - In less than 200 words explain your motivation for wanting to be part of the Returners Programme, what strengths and skills will you bring to the role and what do you hope to gain from the experience.