Senior Customer Advisor - Job Share
SENIOR CUSTOMER ADVISOR (JOB SHARE)
Looking for your chance to shine?
This is a role for the problem-solvers, the step-up-to-the-challenge-ers; those who want to feel like their career matters. Being a Senior Retail Customer Advisor isn’t just a title, but a badge you wear with pride. You’ll be a force within your team, deputising and overseeing the store when the Manager and Assistant Manager aren’t there, making sure both your team and customers feel like champs. If you bring the energy, we’ll bring the rewards.
What you’ll do:
- Bring the shop floor to life with your drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- Wow customers with your technical knowledge and recommend the right products every time
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable
- Keep the store on top form when the Store Manager and Assistant Manager are out
What’s in it for you?
- Exceptional career progression in Retail and to other areas of BT with our Aspire internal development programme
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly commission, based on personal and store targets
- Typical commission of £3,500 (pro-rata); top performers can earn £20,000
- Competitive healthcare and BT share plans
- 75% discount on an EE mobile package (30% for Friends and Family)
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata) with the opportunity to buy a further 5 days, plus your birthday off
- The chance to win once-in-a-lifetime all-expense-paid trips
- Discounted deals on BT and EE TV, broadband, and content
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We’re therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options.