CX Process & Policy Specialist
Eurosport Digital is Discovery's primary drive into the Direct to Consumer business in Europe. It currently comprises two parts; Eurosport.com - the continent's number one sports news website - and Eurosport Player, a leading subscription-based OTT sports platform available across Europe.
The business is in a period of high growth, fueled by investment in rights, marketing, product and content.
Discovery are excited to recruit the new role of Process and Policies Specialist for a new department. The successful candidate will be supporting the Process and policy manager in driving global best in class customer service. The role sits within our multiband Digital team, this is an International project and will include the opportunity to work on the Olympics - we have exclusive rights across Europe for the next seven years!
Process and Policies Specialist will be responsible for increasing customer satisfaction by creating and rolling out globalised process and policies. Driving brand identity consistency, growth and development of our international teams.
As this is a new position, the priority will be to build the blueprints for multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-brand departmental processes + policy’s
Expectation of this role:
• Build a structure plan on how to create new processes across a global organisation
• Design documentation using mapping tools to help support multiple customer care key stake holders
• Drive change using extensive knowledge built up by exploring different areas of underperformance
• Ability to identify areas of under performance and address with structured plan
• Take over ownership of process agreements from outsourced agency to internal department.
• Support the training team on best in class documentation on new process roll outs
• Work with various internal and external stakeholders
• Develop content that the trainer can easily deliver
• Support Training and Quality manager with key documentation needed to support onboarding of new markets/brands
• Organise and participate in weekly calls delivering key projects
• Be the go-to person for the customer care agency when processes need updating or creating
• Run remote business meetings
• Develop relationships with external vendors
• Minimum 2-years’ experience in a process and policy driven environment, ideally in digital
• Previous experience within global contact centres
• Ability to build processes that are scalable and work in a global environment
• Experience in managing process changes end to end
• Experience creating documentation to support process changes (mapping)
• Fluent in English – any additional language desired
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to address areas of under performance with a structured plan
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Knowledgeable on CRM systems – Zendesk ideally
• Experience in creating customer facing articles/FAQ’s with extreme attention to detail
• Excited and motivated by change, multi-tasking and fast pace environment
• Confident of your own beliefs and expertise, and prepared to be heard in a way that positively influences others and drives improved performance
• Strong communication skills
• Confident with Excel and Power Point
• Available for regular travelling