Recruitment Specialist - Contract Role - Homeworking & Flexible
Arkesden Partners are looking to partner with experienced recruitment consultants and researchers to support our core team remotely.
Work whenever and from wherever suits you. This is an extremely flexible role that fits around your life. Perfect if you have family commitments – the daily school run/need time off during school holidays. Can fit around your study schedule if undertaking education courses, and aligns with various other commitments. Work remotely and autonomously.
Availability would be confirmed on a weekly basis and flexible workers would be paid a competitive hourly rate.
Founded in 2008, Arkesden Partners is one of the most well-established executive search firms in Central London. We undertake mandates across Europe, Middle East and Africa and have built a successful track record to date of working closely with clients and candidates alike. We operate in five key markets, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Energy, Real Estate and Finance & Accounting. Over the last 12 years we have built up a strong reputation in our markets.
Arkesden Partners is looking for remote workers to support the team here in London. You will be trained in one of the 5 key markets we operate in and learn how to effectively market map. Using LinkedIn and other headhunting tools you will source exceptional candidates relevant for the specific mandates our Consultants are working on. The role will be for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual who has a knowledge of the financial services markets and is happy to work entirely autonomously. Ideally, we are looking for someone with a recruitment background but will consider relevant skill sets.
Candidates must have:
· 1+ years Recruitment experience.
· Clear communication capabilities – for working directly with inhouse team
· Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter preferable
- Competitive market rate salary
- Opportunity to work for one of the most well-established executive search firms in Central London.
- Exposure to valuable training in one of the 5 key markets in which we operate.
- Choose when and where you work:
- Remote working.
- Great flexibility – fit around your own schedule, choose your hours, fit around school runs, school holidays, your studies.
- Take holiday when it suits you.
- Close contact with your team on a weekly & daily basis.