HR Business Partner - Flexible Working Available
An energetic and experienced HR business partner to build trusted relationships with the Divisional Chairman, Regional Managing Directors as well as their business unit functional leads and provide proactive and comprehensive people solutions in line with the HR strategy. Working closely with senior stakeholders, you will support the development and delivery of business plans by influencing the divisional and business unit people agenda and through the delivery of a full range of HR topics which include talent, diversity, inclusion, wellbeing, engagement and performance management. This role will also be responsible for the day to day operational delivery of HR activities including effective case management and proactive day to day guidance on employee related matters.
What you will do:
- Work with the leadership teams in the delivery of their talent management and succession planning strategies. This will include identification of talent, succession strength and active management of talent pipelines
- Support the leadership teams through effective recruitment and selection processes to deliver candidates with high potential or recognised critical skills
- Equip line managers with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, absence management, career management
- Embed a performance management culture which is valued by the business and drives high performance through ensuring clear measurable objectives, effective feedback processes and active development and career plans
- Provide a proactive, high paced service that delivers HR best practice. This includes offering a range of commercial and innovative HR solutions
- Support the reward agenda with the business units, to ensure a consistent approach, accurate delivery and decision-making drives long term retention of employees
What you will have:
- Demonstrable experience as a senior HR business partner in a large multi-site, fast paced, high volume, commercial business
- Ability to understand and interpret key business performance measures, good standard of financial literacy and analytical skills
- Breadth of view beyond traditional approach with ability to innovate and come up with creative solutions
- Sound knowledge of employee relations issues, policies and procedures
- Solid experience of talent, succession and resource planning
- Knowledge and experience of organisational development, succession planning and talent management
- Up to date knowledge of current and future employment legislation and HR best practice
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.