To support Orri’s growing programme delivery, we are recruiting two Clinical Manager positions to lead, support and continue to develop our in person and online treatment programmes. These are important leadership positions within the day service, and each role is integral to the successful delivery of the treatment programmes and the ongoing development and management of the service.
Orri provides specialist intensive day treatment for people 16 and over with eating disorders. The service offers both in person and online treatment, and our programmes offer support for clients and their families working through recovery. The Clinical Manager role is central to the day to day running of the service, proving support and guidance for the clients and the team, and works closely with the Clinical Director and Service Director.
The roles require a highly passionate, enthusiastic and innovative person, who is committed to delivering outstanding eating disorder treatment, and running and developing a recovery focused therapeutic community.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role
- Oversight of all aspects of the clinical programme, leading on risk management and safeguarding to ensure the needs of the service and the clients are met through the leadership and delivery of the therapeutic programme and case management.
- Management of the clinical team, providing guidance, training and support to the MDT
- The day to day running of the in-person day service (up to 20 clients per day) or online day service (up to 24 clients per day)
- For implementing and overseeing existing quality improvement measures to proactively improve and understand existing service delivery
- To provide support to the Clinical Director in the formulation and review of clinical policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- An accredited clinician: OT, Psychotherapist, Psychologist, or Register Mental Health Nurse
- Inpatient, Community or Outpatient experience of working in an Eating Disorder setting
- Experience of leading a multi-disciplinary team
Knowledge, skills and strengths
- Highly motivated, passionate and enjoys being part of an expert team
- Exemplary verbal and written English
- Strong organisational and IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced settings
- Energy and commitment to Orri’s Ethos and Philosophy
Should you wish to discuss the role further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily arrange a call.
Job title: Clinical Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full Time
Base: Central London (In person)
Homeworking / Central London (Online programme)
Contract type: Permanent