ServiceNow Senior Analyst
Lloyds Banking Group is aiming to be both the best bank for customers as well as the bank of the future - where we can meet ever-changing customer needs and help Britain prosper.
A key driver to us achieving this would require a shift towards new approaches to developing the systems and applications that underpin the Bank. We're looking to reduce the overall IT estate while growing its capability by exploiting cutting edge tools.
What you'll be doing?
Here in the ServiceNow Centre of Excellence and Innovation, we're on a mission to transform Lloyds Banking Group. To realise this, we need a shift towards new approaches in developing the processes, systems and applications that underpin the Bank.
We're achieving this by exploiting the capability of ServiceNow, an industry leading tool in automating colleagues' experiences to enhance customer outcomes. Since the implementation of ServiceNow in 2018, we have delivered immense value through the platform, now hosting over 50 business processes spanning Risk, ITSM, Cyber, Change and Customer Payments…and we're just getting started.
Want to hear more?
We're recruiting for a ServiceNow Senior Analyst who will work hand in hand with Business Stakeholders, Technical Squad Leads, Scrum Teams and Product Owners to design and document solutions - including Agile Story and technical documentation creation - that are aligned to the overall platform design principles and strategy, working within Agile Squads, and supported by the Platform Engineering Lead, Product Owners and Platform SME in a highly collaborative environment, Agile environment.
You'll have a proven track record as a Technical Analyst including:
- Understanding both business and information technology, and an exemplary ability to translate between both effectively
- Ability to influence business stakeholders as to value add outcomes (what is actually needed vs. what is thought to be needed)
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical outcomes, including Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done
- Excellence in documentation - business based, technical solution design and Agile Story creation, ownership and progression
You'll be self-motivated with experience in a Technical Analyst role. Exposure to the ServiceNow Platform is desirable, but not essential. You'll have excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts and a track record of creating powerful agile stories for development by our expert development scrums.
You'll be a people person, and devoted to problem solving, never one to shy away from a challenge or a problem, and collaborative and supportive to the nth degree. You'll have a high level of servant-leadership skills, and people will seek you out for support and guidance.
In addition, you'll be organised and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
You'll also have/demonstrate:
- Decisive, creative, analytical and proactive thinking with effective communication skills
- Some knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
- Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to ensuring a successful implementation within a Scrum/Agile Team and Structure
You'd get a benefits package that includes;
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both expertly and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.
*** The base salary range is between £46,000pa and £63,000pa plus the above benefits. This role ideally be based out of either Halifax, Edinburgh or London; predominately we're looking for people with the skillsets above. Salaries in the London area will reflect the higher end of the base salary range***