- Contract Type
As we continue our exciting growth plans in 2021 to deliver on our ambitious goals and strategy, we are seeking multiple programme managers across our workstreams.
Fair4All Finance is here to increase the financial resilience and wellbeing of people in vulnerable circumstances. We deliberately talk about vulnerable circumstances and not vulnerable people. That’s because it’s circumstances that create vulnerability, not people.
Position: Programme Manager
Location: Either based in London or remote (currently the team are home working, following the current restriction regular weekly travel to the London office is expected)
Salary: £44,000 - £55,000, subject to experience and programme management specialism.
Hours: Full time, permanent role – 37.5 hours/week - All applicants must have an existing Right to Work in the UK.
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th May
About the role:
We’re looking for a number of adaptable, talented individuals with a depth of experience on specific topics and an appetite to work in a small and driven team which uses a multi-disciplinary approach to running programmes across various work streams, covering a range of disciplines including:
- Growth and Development Programmes
- Proposition development and management
- Debt fund management
- Organisational project delivery
The emphasis in recruiting programme managers is to bring capability into the team to deliver quality of thinking and content development across a broad remit. The successful candidates will pair this with exceptional programme execution ability including the fundamentals of:
- Planning work including breaking down tasks and dependencies
- Writing business cases
- Overseeing implementation
- Iterative development / agile approaches
- Stakeholder management
- Working with partners
- Knowledge transfer and capability development of the organisations we support
To be successful in the role of Programme Manager you will be an adaptable, talented individual with a depth of experience on specific topics and an appetite to work in a small and driven team which uses a multi-disciplinary approach to running programmes. You will be keen to contribute to the evolution of structures and processes and have the ability to collaborate purposefully with others on shared goals. You’ll be self-directed and able to anticipate future needs or activities, sometimes acting ahead or reacting to circumstances without waiting for direction.
All Programme Managers will be expected to have:
- Passion for our mission to increase the financial resilience of people in vulnerable circumstances
- Programme Management experience on complex multi-faceted programmes including agile approaches
- Aptitude for convening and collaborating in multi-disciplinary teams
- Commercial acumen
- Understanding of the different operational programme delivery models and where these are most appropriate
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Stakeholder management experience in complex stakeholder environment
- Knowledge of the importance of data security and safeguarding
- Technical accreditations or qualifications in MSP, PMP, Agile or equivalent will be looked on favourably but are not essential
- Experience of working with the social or impact investment, or community finance sectors
Fair4All Finance is committed to being a diverse organisation that is truly representative of the people and communities we serve. We are an equal opportunities employer with an inclusive environment where different experiences, expertise and perspectives are valued, where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop and all team members can contribute to their fullest potential.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Project Management, Programme Manager – Growth and Development Programmes, Strategy Manager, Fund Manager, Debt Fund Manager, Propositions Development and Delivery Lead, PMO Lead, Transformation Manager, Change Programme Manager, Digital Transformation Manager, etc.