Scheduling Operations Executive
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"The Scheduling Operations Executive job in Content Planning Operations is responsible for the end to end operational scheduling requirements of Sky's wholly owned channels from the point the monthly schedules are released to the provision of transmission/presentation schedules into transmission. " - Scheduling Ops Manager
What you'll do:
- Be releasing catch up content for On Demand, weekly schedule checks including sponsorship, series links and versions.
- Be responsible for the creative and accurate scheduling of all broadcast Presentation elements and co-ordination of production requirements for live and recorded content within a schedule.
- Be implementing requirements associated with the airtime optimisation system, management of content sponsorship requirements and accurate delivery of campaigns. Timing of the schedule, and delivery of schedules to Transmission.
- X-platform delivery of promo and branding inventory.
- Support of tasks and activities across Content Planning Operations
- Be responsible for delivery of compliant schedules on all platforms
What you'll bring:
- Strong understanding of the end to end broadcast process, with the ability to multi-task and work x-genre with ease.
- Passion for great TV and a World class customer experience. A team player with keen eye for detail and a track record in high levels of accuracy.
- Strong understanding of the end to end broadcast process
- Self-starter with very high levels of personal motivation.
- Good communication skills and desire to work co-operatively with other departments
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, independently and under pressure.
Content Technology & Innovation, we use the latest tech to create, process and distribute the best entertainment. We are a unique blend of talent covering both engineering and operations with more than 2500 people across Europe. We connect our customers to more of what they love all day, every day. You'll be joining a proactive, forward-thinking, and collaborative team setting the standard for excellent innovation.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So We're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.