Senior Strategic Consultant - Digital Strategy and Realisation
Are you passionate about using data to solve problems like making infrastructure safer, improving customer experience and maximising efficiency? Do you want to work on high profile projects with clients such as, Network Rail, Highways England, Heathrow Airport and New York MTA?
Amey Strategic Consulting is a leading consultancy that creates innovation through application of data and technology to improve our clients' business operations and processes. Join our amazing, collaborative team of 120+ employees working across UK&I, with offices in London and Manchester.
You'll be given every chance to develop your skills in an environment where work-life balance is valued.
Digital Strategy Realisation (DSR) - Strategic ConsultingOur team's core capabilities transform and enable businesses to become leaders in a rapidly changing technology and data landscape. We optimise our clients' data and technology to derive insights, improve decision making, and define a digital strategy that supports their vision.
As a DSR Senior Consultant, you will take ownership in helping our clients transform their business operations and processes through change management, service design, business analysis, project management and systems engineering.
In a typical week, you will:
- Have responsibility and accountability in contributing to large, well-recognised client projects and ensure project/ programme is delivered on time, to budget
- Manage risk, opportunities and dependencies across the programme/ project
- Drive new business capabilities and engage in internal development activities
- Conduct root-cause analysis and contribute to scoping out new technologies and opportunities to help our clients drive value
- Lead and empower a small to medium sized team of consultants to deliver project goals and vision
- Work with clients from all levels to create solutions that shape, drive and deliver projects with tangible data-driven benefits
- Develop strong working relations with team members and a depth of knowledge in the sector
We want to hear from you if you have experience in:
- Leading or have contributed to digital transformation programmes (e.g. defining client strategy, designing and implementing solutions)
- Stakeholder management and building rapport with clients
- Working with different project management techniques (e.g. Agile, waterfall)
- Data analysis or software development
- Identifying creative solutions to business problems and delivery of transformational business change
- Working towards/achieving chartered status or relevant equivalent experience
- Leading small teams to deliver successful projects
- Have experience managing full life-cycle projects - desired
- Have previous experience in a software-development environment - desired
- Have familiarisation with CDM and Health & Safety regulations - desired