Full Stack Developer- Flexible Working Available
This is an opportunity to join a creative, cutting edge software company.
Caplin is the market leader in web trading technology and single-dealer platforms. Its award-winning software enables its customers to build high-performance web trading apps and to deliver real-time information, including live prices, securely and reliably to those apps.
We currently have an immediate vacancy for a software engineer based in London who can work closely with other developers, QA and User Experience in an agile environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual wanting to bring their skills to an organisation at the leading edge of web-based trading technology and with blue-chip global financial clients.
At Caplin we look for team members with a wide experience of technologies and with deep knowledge in at least a few; people who are happy to get stuck in and deliver with the most appropriate technology for the job at hand.
- Web development using HTML and CSS
- React / React Native / Redux
- Delivery in an agile environment
- Server side development in Java / Kotlin
As a Caplin Developer you will be:
- Creating compelling front-end applications for performance critical financial applications
- Working with cutting edge web development tools and Caplin’s streaming based libraries
- Building well architected, tested and documented products
- Participating in hack days and exploring emerging technologies
- Working with experienced, like-minded colleagues in a relaxed and friendly environment
You have the following skills and experience:
- Web development using React or server side development using Java
- Have a keen eye for Design and UX
- An understanding of automated test tools and the need to write tests for your code
- Enthusiasm for Agile development approaches and environments
- A team player, and enjoy working closely with other developers, UX and QA engineers in small teams
- Proactive and self-improving
- Server side development, using Kotlin
- Understanding of messaging and pub/sub patterns as well as request/response.
- Knowledge of cloud deployment tools and environments
- Experience in working in finance
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary range appropriate to qualifications and experience
- Flexible working environment and option for working from home days
- Regular self-directed time
- 6% additional salary pension contributions; life cover; income protection; private medical insurance with Vitality; salary sacrifice scheme for additional holiday purchase and additional pension contributions
- Training and development opportunities
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity policies
- Regular staff social events
- 24 days holiday per year rising annually to 28
Bankside House, 107 Leadenhall St, London EC3A 4AF
Caplin’s award winning software provides real-time web connectivity products that allow market data and trading services to be delivered over the Internet using HTML5 technologies and unique UX driven applications.