Project Engineer – Electrical - Flexible Working Available
Project Engineer – Electrical
Location: West Cumbria (Sellafield Site)
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Would you like to be part of working on a hugely important and complex project that will support Sellafield’s 100 year decommissioning mission?
About the Project:
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure has been awarded the civils and construction management contract on the 20 year Programme and Project Partnership framework with Sellafield Ltd.
At the core of the partnership is collaborative working, with the framework being delivered in conjunction with four other organisations.
The overriding aim of the Programme and Project Partnership is to bring together individuals with the right values and behaviours to deliver world class projects on the Sellafield site.
As a Project Engineer – Electrical you will:
- Provide support and input to the electrical installation of the project during construction and aftercare phases.
- Support the, construction and operational phases of the project.
- Manage and supervise the Electrical Sub Contract Installation of the project on site consisting of LV Distribution, Small Power, Cable Containment Systems and Fire Alarm System.
- Provide weekly, monthly progress reports to the Construction Manager
- Provide support to the Construction Manager.
Also you will need to be able to input into design and support within electrical discipline including:
- Design review,
- building layout and sequencing for optimisation for construction,
- Input to OIMS & risk assessment,
- Document, spec and drawing review at various points including SDDR MDDR etc
As an experienced electrical project engineer looking for development, you will have a minimum of BTEC HNC or BEng in electrical engineering or equivalent and hold a CSCS.
About our Nuclear team:
Our nuclear capabilities include services from operational reactor support, new build and decommissioning, to nuclear defence facilities and more sensitive projects within highly regulated and secure sites. With an ever expanding nuclear portfolio, we are proud to support our customers in installing and maintaining existing assets.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please note that any CV’s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.