Business Analyst - Flexible Working Available
- Contract Type
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Identify those benefits / savings that have the potential for exploitation across
the wider ISA portfolio and ensure that realisation actions are defined and
- To work with the planning and cost managers respectively to forecast and profile
- Benefits / savings’ opportunities based on the delivery schedules that are comprised within the ISA programme.
- To analyse, synthesise, model and evaluate the ‘opportunities’ to forecast the CV range that could be generated as a result of their realisation – ranges of savings opportunities given confidence levels of the delivery teams.
- Support the ISA Head of Performance Management Group with ad hoc data analysis and reporting.
Qualified to Master’s Degree level in mathematics (or equivalent degree subject), Minimum of 2 years relevant experience working. Prior experience of working within an integrated PMO (Portfolio, Programme or Project) preferable – but not essential.
Infrastructure Strategic Alliance (ISA)
The ISA is an integrated team which consists of three delivery partners; Sellafield Limited, Morgan Sindall and Arup. Working in joint venture with Arup, Morgan Sindall is responsible for a £1.1 billion long term contract to provide essential infrastructure assets to the Sellafield Ltd site.
We are recruiting talented, motivated and ambitious individuals to join our teams. We have a great opportunity for you to join our ISA team where you get the opportunity to work on specialist projects, grow your skills and progress in your career.