Site Engineer - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
As a site engineer, you will be:
- Responsible for day to day surveying and setting out duties.
- You will ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification.
- You will also operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Civil Setting out Experience.
- Experience in rebar and concrete.
- Setting out with Total Station
- Cat & Genny Trained
- Preferably HSG47 Trained
Our work focuses on delivering non-nuclear infrastructure activities in a nuclear environment both for civil and military customers.
Infrastructure Strategic Alliance (ISA)
The ISA is an integrated team which consists of three delivery partners; Sellafield Limited, Morgan Sindall and Arup. Working in joint venture with Arup, Morgan Sindall is responsible for a £1.1 billion long term contract to provide essential infrastructure assets to the Sellafield Ltd site.
We are recruiting talented, motivated and ambitious individuals to join our teams. We have a great opportunity for you to join our ISA team where you get the opportunity to work on specialist projects, grow your skills and progress in your career.