Administrator - Finance- Flexible Working
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Would you like to be part of working on a hugely important and complex project that will support Sellafield’s 100 year decommissioning mission?
About the Project:
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure has been awarded the civils and construction management contract on the 20 year Programme and Project Partnership framework with Sellafield Ltd.
At the core of the partnership is collaborative working, with the framework being delivered in conjunction with four other organisations.
The overriding aim of the Programme and Project Partnership is to bring together individuals with the right values and behaviours to deliver world class projects on the Sellafield site.
You will assist with the full compliance of all procedures within the financial team and providing support to the team.
- Ensure that accurate and timely data is provided to the finance team
- Work closely with the finance team on systems and filling
- Prepare necessary reports on time to an agreed timetable
- Compile and provide routine information using computer systems
- Carry out all administrative office duties required
- Undertake all duties in an efficient manner, always offering a good and consistent service to internal and external customers
Skills and experience required of an administrator - finance
- Educated to GCSE or above level
- Good understanding of construction business and selling and costing processes
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- Good IT skills specifically a good knowledge of Word and Excel
- An ability to manage and produce work with tight deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
About our Nuclear team:
Our nuclear capabilities include services from operational reactor support, new build and decommissioning, to nuclear defence facilities and more sensitive projects within highly regulated and secure sites. With an ever expanding nuclear portfolio, we are proud to support our customers in installing and maintaining existing assets.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please note that any CV’s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.