Project Engineer - Lead Commissioning- Flexible Working
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Would you like to be part of working on a hugely important and complex project that will support Sellafield’s 100 year decommissioning mission?
About the Project:
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure has been awarded the civils and construction management contract on the 20 year Programme and Project Partnership framework with Sellafield Ltd.
At the core of the partnership is collaborative working, with the framework being delivered in conjunction with four other organisations.
The overriding aim of the Programme and Project Partnership is to bring together individuals with the right values and behaviours to deliver world class projects on the Sellafield site.
As project engineer you will be responsible and accountable for the design development, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning, and documentation of the electrical element of a project or projects, and provide proactive input into overall programme and commercial activities.
As a Project Engineer – Commissioning you shall understand front end project feed activities including:
- Requirements Management (able to interrogate Engineering Schedule, Verification & Validation requirements, interpret TRAM requirements, etc).
- Design reviews including developing the detail of temporary systems to enable commissioning.
- Development of a Plant Test Schedule for a major project.
- Articulation of Commissioning requirements in procurement acquisition plan and confirm implementation through assurance exercise.
- Production of commissioning test documentation.
Already as a Project Engineer – Commissioning you will:
- HNC/Level 4 qualification in relevant discipline and able to present qualification certification.
- IEng professional registration with Engineering Council
- Experience in producing test documents.
- Ability to plan work schedule for self and others
About our Nuclear team:
Our nuclear capabilities include services from operational reactor support, new build and decommissioning, to nuclear defence facilities and more sensitive projects within highly regulated and secure sites. With an ever expanding nuclear portfolio, we are proud to support our customers in installing and maintaining existing assets.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please note that any CV’s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.