Project & Team Administrator - Sytner Group Head Office (Leicester)
Our busy and diverse Business Systems team is going through an exciting period of delivery, with the focus being on the delivery of a new web platform for the group.
The team is continually growing and evolving while delivering significant outcomes to the business, with the vision of: "Enable & Empower our Customers & Colleagues, Anytime Anywhere".
As a Project & Team Administrator / Coordinator, your role will involve being responsible for the administration of the new web platform project within the team and assisting the Head of Business Systems with team administration in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• Juggle multiple project tasks and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Monitor project progress and assign tasks to team members
• Coordinate with teams members to ensure project activity and cadence is progressing
• Analyse and communicate any risks / problems / caveats appropriately
• Distribute information to key stakeholders appropriately regarding project and team status
• Measure and report on project performance
• Maintain team administration tasks and standards documentation
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving, time management, and analytical skills
• A calm and collected approach to dealing with unforeseen problems
• Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
• Technically minded individual
• A high level of PC literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office applications as well as project management software.