Digital Marketing Executive - Home Working Available
3 days left
- Contract Type
You’ll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you’ll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We’re intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients’ specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognize that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We welcome applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Where you’ll fit in & what our team goals are….
Our Digital Marketing team is in charge of delivering all online services for the business including columbiathreadneedle.com, 19 regional websites (excluding US), email campaigns and social media.
We are growing the team and currently looking to hire two Digital Marketing Executives to join us and are excited to consider candidates coming from any industry.
You will play a hands-on role to ensure the efficient, timely and cost-effective delivery of all aspects of our online presence from our web strategy through to email marketing campaigns and social media presence.
Key to success will be the development of positive, constructive and flexible relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
How you’ll spend your time…
- Upload and edit of website content as briefed by internal stakeholders ensuring it is appropriately optimized across all devices and follows best practice.
- Manage large work volumes by liaising with key clients on timescales, progress, sign off and deploying the changes live on all EMEA and APAC websites.
- Managing the web calendar so all Business as Usual activity is logged for audit purposes and that the Digital Marketing Manager and key clients are informed of all activity in progress.
- Manage all Business as Usual requests sent to the digital marketing team and implementing them accordingly.
- Input into email designs to support online communications.
- Operational delivery of outbound email communications, with an understanding of marketing automation & technologies.
- Using either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics production of analytical data for online campaigns, tracking of usage and production of usage reports for company’s sites and microsites.
- Analysis of email marketing related data and using that information to enhance our e-communication strategy.
- Distribution of thought leadership, news and foundation activity on our website and social channels.
- Supporting Digital Marketing Team / Head of Digital Delivery on any ad-hoc projects and campaigns as required.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to produce research reports into latest Digital trends and competitor analysis.
- Managing Social Media feeds for Twitter and LinkedIn.
To be successful in this role you will have…
- This could be a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant from any industry background to take the next step in their career at an exciting time for Columbia Threadneedle.
- Experience of managing the updating of corporate websites, both updating content personally and liaising with key internal clients on sign off and deployment of changes.
- A high level of literacy and good attention to detail.
- Understanding of either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
If you also had this, it would be great…
- Working knowledge of using HTML, CSS and AMPscript is a benefit.
- Working knowledge of a content management system; knowledge of WordPress is helpful.
- Experienced in email marketing best practices, creating email campaigns and analysing data from email campaigns; knowledge of Marketing Cloud is helpful.
- Experience of working within financial services would be interesting but by no means necessary.