Research Executive - 12 month FTC (Part time)
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Quantitative Research Manager will be responsible for leading ad hoc research projects and tracking work within the in-house quantitative research team. Specific responsibilities include:
What you'll do:
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of Sky products and services whilst maintaining regular contact with key partners
- Recommending and advising appropriate and creative methodological approaches to meet objectives and engage stakeholders
- Taking ownership to drive projects forward and overseeing project management to ensure any problems are successfully resolved
- Designing questionnaire and survey approach to answer the brief
- Leading analysis of data collected and drawing together the final debrief to recommendations are driven by high quality insight and analysis, using research from the wider team to provide a broader context
- Presenting findings in a confident and engaging manner, actively championing the customer viewpoint
- Delivering to the highest quality standards in accordance with MRS guidelines
What you'll bring:
- Quantitative research experience, ideally gained within a research agency
- Experience managing all stages of quantitative research projects
- Experience running one-off research projects as well as tracking projects
- Significant experience with designing surveys including questionnaires from start to finish
- An awareness and understanding of analytical techniques such as perceptual mapping, price elasticity exercises, conjoint etc…
- Excellent stakeholder management with experience of dealing with senior level stakeholder
- Ability to present research findings in a visually engaging way, drawing on a strong narrative to bring the results to life
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you will work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.