Making Moves London are a six year old property consultancy based in Shoreditch. Our team comprises of 18 current employees with a view to now growing the team extensively over the next five years. We are continuing to shake up the property industry, with our modern approach to advising creative, fashion and technology companies on their office moves across Central London. Our success has also been rewarded through the receipt of various awards including a prestigious place on the StartUps 100 and an Amazon Growing Business Award.
Making Moves London is made up of various departments Agency, Flexible, Exit and Technical. This role will serve all departments.
As PR Manager your role will primarily be responsible for creating and executing PR plan for the entire business. Researching and communicating with the media, developing relationships and growing the company's brand awareness in the selected markets. This role will work closely with our Marketing Team to ensure the company and brand are well positioned against our competitors.
This role is for 3 days a week or 22.5 hours per week, working from our office in Shoreditch at least 1 day a week.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies to serve all departments, current and new
- Writing and editing press releases
- Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations.
- Build and nurture relationships with press contacts and agencies in the UK
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media (reviews/awards)
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Working with Marketing to organise events including press conferences, webinars and press tours.
- Contribute to the idea's generation and pitch stories to the media
What we’re looking for
- Significant experience in a public relations role is a must
- Proven track record designing and executing successful local and national PR campaigns
- Strong relationships with local and national businesses and industry media outlets
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- A reliable individual who will take responsibility for their role and tasks within the company
- An interest in property
- A strong communicator
- A desire to do well and achieve in everything you do
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Effective time management and ability to manage their own workload
Salary & Benefits
- £38,000 - £45,000 pro-ratad DOE
- Discretionary end of year bonus based on performance
- 25 days annual leave
- An additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Full training and development programme
- Team annual trip (Performance Based - Berlin 2017, New York 2018)
- Subscription to Company perks scheme
- Access to free private GP clinics and unlimited appointments
- Professional development and training
- Subscription to Busuu - the language learning app
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly and Quarterly Team Socials
- Best office in Shoreditch
- Free fruit, coffee and snacks