Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Planning & Strategy Implementation team. The team focuses on shaping and driving the delivery of the major cross functional programmes that have significant strategic importance for Sky. This is an extremely high-profile position with access to the most senior Executive stakeholders. The team consists of c. 20 ex-management consultants and heavy hitting programme delivery leaders."- Programme Director
What you'll do:
- Support Heads of /Directors to deliver some of the most strategic programmes across the business by running effective governance; and
- Drive progress by using influencing techniques and chasing down actions, carefully minuting meetings and scheduling key agendas
- Additionally, prepare and shape materials for senior stakeholder meetings
- Bring disjointed elements together to provide clarity and frame core decisions/next steps
- Lead discrete parts of the programme/ run working sessions with senior stakeholders to develop plans and take decisions
What you'll bring:
- A blend of drive and diplomacy: the ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity and multiple stakeholders The ability to influence others in the absence of any direct authority
- Strong structured communication skills (including listening) that works for audiences at all levels, and enable you to translate messages in a straightforward and simple manner Experience in delivering change within the business environment (which should include project delivery or change management)
- Proactive approach to delivery, planning and risk management
- An enthusiasm for learning that will grow your career by transforming key elements of Sky
- The ability to build effective relationships and collaborate with a range of individuals at all levels in the organisation
- A track record of success, broad based business knowledge and an approach to delivery that is transferable to the challenges that will be faced in these roles
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Osterley: Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
** Please note, this role will require travel to all sites, including Italy & Germany **
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Why wait? Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.