Lead Marketing Executive – B2B - Flexible Working Available
Lead Marketing Executive – B2B
Fixed Term Contract – 11 months
If you are available for your next opportunity, we have a 11 month fixed term contract available in our Reigate office, this is a maternity cover position.
About the role
Joining our experienced marketing team, you will be responsible for the full remit of designing, developing and implementing marketing activities that support our B2B initiatives (direct to Financial Advisers & Intermediaries).
- Design, develop, implement and measure all relevant activities that support the commercial aspirations of all financial adviser facing channels
- Ensure all activities undertaken adhere to the relevant policies and procedures of the business
- Working with other members of the team, collate analyse and interpret appropriate relevant campaign management information
- Work with other key marketing stakeholders to ensure we optimise customer journeys and deliver ROI
- Support, the group change programme and projects that are being deployed by the marketing department
- Ensure all materials are compliant and meet the needs of key stakeholders
- Ensure all materials produced provide measured results (in so far as is possible in this channel) so that we may seek to attain ROI
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
To be successful in this role, we are ideally seeking applicants with marketing and campaign management experience in a financial services environment.
It is important that you have worked in a highly compliant environment that is process driven, working closely with a document management system (DMS).
- Good marketing skills including campaign management and evaluation
- Depth of creativity to both problem solving and drafting communications
- Good verbal and written English
- Good numeracy skills