Our mission at TheSqua.re is to be the world’s best loved digital corporate housing and luxury alternate accommodation company. We do this by providing the largest choice of alternate accommodations - beautifully furnished boutique style apartments in every major city on the planet, using our award winning proprietary suite of technology and our best in class customer service / account management levels.
We are now looking for an experienced part-time Property PA to assist in sourcing properties for purchase, predominantly in London and other prominent cities in the UK.
If you have experience in a similar role, or existing relationships within the property sector, we would like to hear from you.
This is a role that would suit someone with the relevant experience who is able to work flexibly from home, with occasional visits to the office or on site for property viewings.
- Researching suitable properties both in London and across the UK
- Liaising with property agents
- May be required to view properties
- Assisting with financial exchange and completion
- Sourcing and dealing with architects, tradesmen etc.
- Overseeing building work
- Hours flexible - between 5-10 hours per week, depending on the stage of the project
- Occasional attendance at the London office, or on site for viewings, may be required.
- Previous experience in a property role essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and well organised, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ideally you will be London based, or easily able to travel into London
- Self employed as this role will be on a contract basis
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest and passion for property. If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your CV.
More searches like this
- Administration, Secretarial & PA Part Time Flexible working available Self Employed jobs in London (Central)
- Construction & Property Part Time Flexible working available Self Employed jobs in London (Central)
- Project Management Part Time Flexible working available Self Employed jobs in London (Central)