Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a PMO Analyst in Global OTT Technology Central Services you will support the technology and delivery teams to be more efficient and successful.
You'll play a key role through the following competencies:
- Governance: establish and maintain governance structures that define clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for governance and delivery of change initiatives, and that align with organisational practice
- Schedule management: prepare and maintain schedules for activities and events for change initiatives, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Budgeting and cost control: forecast and track actual costs against budgets, ensuring appropriate project financial controls are maintained, and identifying and resolving challenges, escalating where needed
- Leadership: empower and inspire others to deliver successful change initiatives, mentor PMO Administrators
- Innovation: drive continuous improvement in processes and controls across Global OTT Technology, Global OTT Product and Finance
- Stakeholder management and communications: manage stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- You'll be an experienced PMO Analyst with experience of finance processes. A background in/ knowledge of Tableau development will be an added benefit
- You'll be a natural leader, adept at solving problems working effectively. You'll pride yourself on your strong stakeholder management and communication skills, and have experience influencing up to Director Level and be comfortable doing so
- You'll have a good understanding of how projects are delivered successfully, preferably in the media/telecommunications industry and have experience in directly managing projects
- You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have excellent prioritisation skills in order to balance key priorities
- You'll be highly organised, demonstrate quality and attention to detail, and have the drive and ability to bring order and structure to the projects environment you'll be working in
- You'll have a 'can do' attitude, will lead by example, and be prepared to go the extra mile when needed
OTT: Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world's best entertainment.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.