What is the purpose of this role?
- To assist and provide support to the Customer and Community Representative, and ensure compliance with sub-process Network Occupancy / Roadspace Booking.
What does this role involve?
- Book road space onto Network Occupancy Management System including initial clash analysis
- Work with the planners and TSCO team to optimise roadspace and aid effective works programming
- Populate and manage TTRO's within your area
- Collaborative engagements with client and key stakeholders
- Attendance at meetings with the client and Local Highway Authorities
- Process Street Works Notices and operate Street Works systems
- Fulfil NRSWA contractual requirements
- Produce programmes of works for Local Highway Authority meetings
- Log and monitor Defect Notices and Section 81 Defects Apply to Utility Companies for location of apparatus Invoice Utility Companies for defect and sample inspections charges Assist with inspections of Utility works if required
What are we looking for?
- Full driving licence
- IT literate including spreadsheet management
- Knowledge of Chapter 8 Traffic Management
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of NRSWA 1991 and CoPs
- Knowledge of Network Occupancy Management Systems
What makes this role unique?
- You will deal with general enquiries from Statutory Undertakers and Local Authorities.
We're all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK's road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK's defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You're surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There'll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You'll be stretched but always supported. Whether it's working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you'll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.