Regulatory Change: Business Analyst – Returners Programme, Scotland
Have you had a career break of 12+ months?
Do you have 5+ years of industry experience?
Are you ready to re-join the workforce full time?
FDM Group is a FTSE 250, multi-award-winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. With 5000+ employees from different backgrounds and 85+ different nationalities, we work with some of the world’s most reputable brands across the globe. Our Returners Programme is specifically designed to support professionals returning to work after a career break and we are looking for ambitious returners to work as Lead Business Analysts for one of our major clients in the Banking industry based in Scotland.
About the role
Technology and Business Operations are working together to create the bank of tomorrow and drive digital transformation. The disruptive nature of the new current regulations is creating huge career opportunities, which are transferable across the industry.
These careers need committed, pragmatic, stable and critical thinkers who are ready to make a quick positive impact on a major transformational programme. Your role would involve the following responsibilities:
- Play a pivotal role in how the team delivers and embeds change
- Lead the impact analysis and as-is process mapping, all the way through to management requirements, designs and delivering the implementation of the changes
- Responsible for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management
- Collaborate with the business and multiple delivery partners on requirement workshops, surveys, training, use case, scenarios etc.
About the Returners Programme
You will receive 7 weeks of a fully funded training to develop and refresh your skills. All training will take place online and is delivered by our specialist trainers. Once trained, you will become an FDM consultant and will be placed in a role with one of our prestigious clients based in Scotland. Our team is here to support you through every stage of the journey, ensuring you have the confidence, skills and opportunity to step back into a successful and rewarding career. After the 2 years, you can remain with FDM or carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
As part of our programme, you will be provided with:
- 7 weeks of commercially relevant business and technical training, including access to PRINCE2 and SCRUM Master certifications
- Opportunities to work as an FDM consultant with our internationally renowned clients
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Permanent employment opportunity with continuous support and development throughout your career journey
Essential experience and criteria required
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Minimum 1-year career break
- 5 years of previous experience in transformation programmes delivering changes and relevant business analysis experience (business requirements gathering, process mapping, process design)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to commit to a 2-year contract with FDM once the 7-week training period is complete
- Ability to work full time
Apply for the FDM’s Returners Programme to step back into a rewarding and successful career at the forefront of the global operational and regulatory transformation industry.