Italian Speaking Marketing Executive – Fixed Term Contract (London based)
What working at Columbia Threadneedle offers….
Working at Columbia Threadneedle Investments you’ll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you’ll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We’re intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies, and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients’ specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Where you’ll fit in & what our team goals are…
We are recruiting for a fluent Italian Marketing Executive to join us on a fixed term contract. Based in London, you will report into the Head of European Wholesale Marketing who is based in London. You will work closely with local Italian Marketing Manager and with the marketing team in London and will be a day-to-day contact for the Sales team in Milan.
Your Primary focus will be supporting the Italian wholesale marketing team, but you will also responsible for supporting the wider Pan-European marketing team where needed.
How you’ll spend your time…
- Manage web content and work with Digital Marketing to enhance the content offered on the website
- Execute the local social media plan, working in conjunction with the Digital Team.
- Ensure website and partner portals are up to date and aligned to sales strategy to support product sales
- Be a champion of Salesforce Marketing Cloud – considering best practice for emails and looking at results to continually improve execution.
- Tracking and evaluation of KPIs.
- Support the local Marketing Manager in event organization (webinars and proprietary and external events) including invitation management and follow-up, stands, logistics etc
- Distribute centrally created content across all relevant communication channels (internally and externally to relevant audiences) in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinate and proof-read translations.
- Customize and write text to suit local needs (invitations, email pushes, ads, advertorials, marketing collateral, website, etc.)
- Monitor competitor activities to keep abreast of competitor positioning and activity.
Effective local planning and execution
- Support the local Marketing Manager in the implementation of campaigns for existing products and fund launches to ensure delivery of relevant and compelling marketing message across the Columbia Threadneedle product range.
- Support the local Marketing Manager in executing marketing activity aligned to sales strategy.
To be successful in this role you will have…
- Fluent Italian speaker and good knowledge of English
- Prior experience working in a Marketing role
- Experience in Digital content including social media, Email Campaigns and Marketing collateral
- Experience managing/coordinating Events and Roadshows
- Strong customer focus
- Digital skills
- Content knowledge and ability to write marketing messages
If you also had this, it would be great…
- Financial Services Industry experience is useful but by no means essential