Project Management Wholesale Client Services Manager, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Working at Columbia Threadneedle Investments you’ll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you’ll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We’re intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies, and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients’ specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Where you’ll fit in & what our team goals are…
In this 12 month Fixed Term Contract position you will be involved in supporting a number project initiatives on behalf of both the UK and European Wholesale Teams and the wider EMEA Client Services team.
The EMEA Client Services team is a core function of the business linking key communication and processes between sales areas with fund management, risk, legal, compliance, reporting and operational departments.
How you’ll spend your time…
Overseeing the delivery of projects by the UK and European Wholesale Client Services team to ensure a consistent service is provided to existing clients in line with Columbia Threadneedle standards and client expectations including:
- Promote best practice culture for all processes relating to servicing of our Wholesale clients.
- Focus on innovation within the Client Services team and leading the developments of any ideas generated towards delivery.
- Involvement in the project to outsource Distributor Due Diligence requirements on behalf of CTI to a third party.
- Contribution to an internal project to improve automation of terms for client contracts.
- Participation in CTI’s objective to review the current Client Experience and shape the future deliverables by analysing the current client base.
- Coordination of ad-hoc regulatory and Product development led projects throughout the contract term.
To be successful in this role you will have…
- Strong investment management experience including solid understanding of fund management, financial instruments, administration processes, performance analysis and reporting.
- Must be a structured individual with strong workflow management and project management skills.
- Strong ability to work with others both in the team and across the business to achieve effective solutions and decisions.
- Highly collaborative with an ability to drive forward both the Distribution initiatives and help other departments with their deliverables.
- Ability to make clear decisions and exercise sound judgement; demonstrable problem solving, specifically around data and process.
- Demonstrate the intellectual aptitude to understand complex issues or situations across functional areas of the business.