Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser
Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser
Would you like to improve the health and wellbeing of children and adults through the healing power of live music?
We have an amazing opportunity for a passionate and creative Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser to win partnerships by writing exceptional proposals and developing relationships with funders.
Position: Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser Scotland
Location: Edinburgh office when return or home based in UK
Hours: Part time (30 hours per week)
Salary: £20-£25,000 pro rata
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including 35 days per year (inclusive of bank holidays), Employer Pension contribution of 5%, Death in Service benefits, access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the opportunity for flexible working.
Closing Date: 24 June 2021 5pm
Interviews: Week commencing 12th July
The Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser will win partnerships by writing exceptional proposals and developing relationships with funders. You will act as the relationship holder for a portfolio of trusts and foundations both current and prospective.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Support the delivery of the work of the organisation primarily by securing income from trusts and foundations
- Ensure all proposals align with the organisation’s vision, mission, strategic aims and values
- Cultivate and sustain strong relationships with funders
- Research and plan a programme of approaches
- Submit bids as per priorities identified by the music delivery team
- Identify, research and create compelling proposals with budgets
- Produce reports as agreed with the Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager
- Undertake fundraising administration duties
As Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, you will be passionate and proactive with knowledge of raising money from trusts and foundations. You will use your energy to identify new prospects and create engaging proposals.
Fundraising knowledge to cover:
- The process and key success factors for raising money from trusts and foundations
- How to identify new prospects
- Proposal and report writing
You will have:
- Experience of raising funds from trusts, foundations or statutory sources
- Proven experience of a high standard of bid writing
- Experience of building relationships with trusts and foundations partners
When applying for this role you will be asked to submit a CV and Covering letter of no more than two sides of A4.
About the Organisation
The charity improves the health and wellbeing of children and adults through the healing power of live music. Every year, professional musicians share live music with over 100,000 people from across the UK, who may not otherwise get to experience it. This includes those living with dementia, mental health problems, or who are seriously ill.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in the workforce and is committed to safeguarding. This role will require a basic DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) or equivalent check
You may also have experience in areas such as Trusts Fundraiser, Foundations Fundraiser, Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, Fundraising, Partnerships Manager, Fundraising Partnerships, Income Generation, Income Generation, Fundraiser, Engagement, Trusts, Foundations, Supporter Engagement, Marketing, Communications, Music, Arts, Bids, Trusts Officer, Foundations Officer, Fundraising Officer, Fundraising and Communications, Trusts Executive, Trusts and Grants, Senior Trusts, Senior Trusts and Foundations.