Let's help build your future by finding a home for your talent!
Our housebuilding business operates across 13 regional offices, which are currently developing around 200 sites across England. The design and construction blend tradition and innovation, creating homes and developments with contemporary living standards. Our product range includes one-bedroom apartments through to larger five-bedroom family homes.
In a Nutshell:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join our team within Vistry Housebuilding Mercia, at our Wellington Sales Hub, on a part time basis over 3 days (including Sundays). As our Sales Consultant you will carry out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales hub in accordance with the customer journey, taking ownership for the sales process with customers, maintaining necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales progress across a number of sites and house ranges within the sales hub and delivering successful continual sales at all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
What we would like from you:
Key Responsibilities -
- Proactively seek out prospective sales and follow up all enquiries with telephone communication and marketing literature to optimise the business opportunity for sales across all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
- Create and deliver informative and clear Virtual tours of sites and house plots to all customers within your specified sales hub
- Manage and implement new innovation in fulfilling the business targets on new home sales across all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
- Negotiate with customers to ensure the best sales outcome for the business
- Utilise all technology available to ensure innovation in generating sales in differing environmental and economic conditions
- Ensure effective management of sales visits with pre-booked customers ensuring that these are arranged at suitable times and are undertaken effectively.
- Travel to all sites within the specified sales hub's area to undertake pre booked customer appointments
- Have a detailed knowledge of all Bovis Homes and Linden Homes sites and the build progress within the specified hub to ensure each customer is given every opportunity to purchase a new home
- Have detailed knowledge of all Bovis Homes and Linden Homes house types, plots available and upcoming within all sites within specified hub to ensure each customer is given every opportunity to purchase a new home.
- Proactively manage and follow the sales process as set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide with every customer.
- Proactively working as a member of the sales team within the area and demonstrating effective team working skills with others who may be in the same hub area or area.
- Evaluate each sales process with a customer as to how the sale can be achieved more effectively, efficiently and profitably for the Company.
- Proactively sell all types of customer extras across all reservations to drive additional profit for the Company.
- Ensure every customer contact is recorded on the relevant IT system and in line with GDPR.
- Deal with all customers in a polite, friendly and efficient manner.
- Respond to all cancellations making every effort to 'save' and if necessary, re negotiate the reservation and at all times identify the reason for cancellation and offer any suitable alternatives within other Bovis Homes or Linden Homes sites.
- Have detailed knowledge of all relevant purchase assistance schemes, alternative site and house type options as directed by the Company, to ensure every customer is offered a bespoke choice of sales and purchase options for them.
- Work with the Site teams across all Hub sites to understand the progress of build of current plots and prospective plots in order to provide customer information to the sites and, in turn, clearly communicate with the customer.
- Implement the Company's continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by advocating the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver high quality home demonstrations both virtually and face to face in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams in the home that the customer has purchased.
- Carry out daily tasks required for each of the specified sites within the hub.
- Work alongside colleagues within the sales hub to ensure all aspects of the sales process are completed to the required standard with all customers.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders and colleagues working within the relevant sales hub are informed of key departmental developments.
- Take responsibility for all company property and equipment across each site within the specified sales hub.
- Maintain high standards of presentation of all sales sites, show homes and stock units across all sites within the specified hub and report and monitor any remedial action.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication style aligned with the Company's values and sales strategy in all forms of communication both internally and externally with customers and stake holders.
- Represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
5 GCSEs / GCE including Mathematics and English (at C grade or above).A Levels in any discipline.
Experience working in a customer facing role delivering under pressure.Experience in generating leads and sales through telephone-based business development.
Proven track record of achieving sales targets
Experience working as a sales advisor for a residential housebuilder
Excellent IT skills with demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
Comfortable using multi-channel forms of communication
Ability to handle complaints and difficult situationsStrong negotiation and sales skills
Proven track record of successfully completing the sales process with customers
Good planning and organisational skills
Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure
Excellent communication skills
A friendly, trustworthy and professional attitude
The ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
Willing to be flexible in respect of day to day duties and hours worked
Willing to travel to all sales sites, including regional offices
Full driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
The Good Stuff:
Vistry Homes is a fast paced and exciting place to work. We offer our employees multiple opportunities to learn, develop and nurture successful careers with us.
Some of our key benefits include…
Competitive salary and package
Sales Commission28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per annum
Private HealthcareCompany Contributory Pension Scheme
Mileage allowance paid
Support with a professional membership
Let's tell you a bit more about us…
Vistry Group came together at the start of 2020, bringing together the energy, talent and deep-rooted experience of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships. With a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds - we have come together to live our values of Integrity, Caring and Quality.
We are all about people, and it is our people, around 3000 of us, who have created a UK top-five housebuilder, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group - we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us - we will always be happy to help.