Business Analyst- 12 Month FTC -Change Delivery
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
" We are a team of business change professionals providing services to deliver the best service, products and technology to our customers and colleagues. We do this by recruiting and nurturing the best talent in our fields, building relationships with our strategic partners and fully understanding the business context in which we need to deliver." Programme Manager
What you'll do:
- Applying your Business Analyst skillset throughout the project lifecycle from initiation through to warrantyCollaborating with stakeholders at all levels and in all departments to ensure that the business needs are met, any solution is fit for purpose and that operational areas are prepared for the changePlanning and managing the analysis approachDelivering quality analysis artefacts including business requirements, processes and customer journeys
What you'll bring:
- Experience in project implementation where skills in delivery readiness and operational change are key to successful deliveryWorking knowledge of the full project lifecycleA robust Business Analysis toolkitStrong analytical and problem-solving skillsStrong attention to detail with effective verbal and written communication skillsExcellent stakeholder management skills to work collaboratively with cross disciplined teamsFlexibility in your analysis approach to adapt in a fast-paced environmentA passion for change and delivering value to customers
Change Delivery:Acting as the driving force of strategic change within Sky, we collaborate with all areas of the business such as Technology, Contact Centres, Supply Chain, Product Delivery and more, on a diverse and interesting portfolio of projects that deliver the innovative products for which Sky are famous for and improve the experience of our customers and colleagues.
In the last year we have delivered over 100 projects in a variety of areas. TV, Broadband, Sky Mobile, Supply Chain, Customer Experience and a whole lot more!
The Rewards:There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Access to free NOWTV, for streaming all your favourite shows
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:Osterley:Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
ORLivingston Watermark House:Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there's onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You'll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Inclusion:Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Why wait? Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.