Creative Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
Do you have experience motivating a team and managing their workload? Are you looking for an exciting, entrepreneurial position? Would you like to join the British banking revolution? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As our new Creative Project Manager, you’ll be a key member of our in-house creative studio within the Brand and Marketing team. Working alongside our Campaign Manager, you’ll be streamlining our studio process, managing our creative resources and helping us deliver key projects on time and to brief. The team is currently eight-people strong and is dedicated to delivering the best creative output for the Bank – while having fun at the same time.
Depending on the team, most of our roles offer flexible working and you will work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
So what would you be doing?
• Looking after projects across the website, email, social and print from start to finish
• Managing stakeholders – balancing the time needed to complete tasks, including amends, with fast-moving business priorities and deadlines
• Establishing studio processes from studio schedules, briefing templates, project timelines, SOW, and technical delivery of projects
• Managing the daily workload of 6 creative colleagues, working with them to estimate project hours
• Updating relevant workflow documents and creating wrap-up reports for completed projects
• Helping develop our collaborative team culture in a positive and engaging way, encouraging time for creative thinking and skill development
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• We need you to have experience working as a Project Manager, Producer or Traffic Manager, ideally in a creative agency environment
• You will have experience managing stakeholders, as well as being able to work across multiple teams
• We need you to have great organisational and time management skills, demonstrating strategic thinking for resource management
• You need to be able to assess project risk and on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed
• In order to be amazing in this role, you will have strong written and verbal communication skills
• We would love if you had experience managing individual project and annual budgets, including tracking and reporting on budget usage
• Experience working with project management tools to manage studio schedules and report on resource usage and output is beneficial
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates.. Good luck!